Saturday, June 6, 2015

Terry Lee Marzell to appear at Corona Bookapalooza and local authors showcase

Greetings, everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I will be participating in a local authors showcase at the Corona Public Library in Corona, CA, on Tuesday, June 9, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. This event, which the Corona Library is calling Bookapaloosa, is intended to kick off their summer reading program, entitled Read to the Rhythm. For this event, the public library has arranged a craft fair, free hot dogs for the first 250 people, music, and a petting zoo. I'll be there with both my books, Chalkboard Champions and Chalkboard Heroes, available for sale and signing.

The library is located at 650 S. Main Street. It's a wonderful community library, featuring beautiful architecture and an extensive collection. Come on over on June 9, and be sure to seek out my booth when you get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment