Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Terry Marzell's "Moonplay in Egypt" Published on WeSaidGo Travel Website

Like most teachers, I love to travel to intriguing and historic points of interest in both my home country and abroad. And just like many intrepid travelers, I wish I had the time and money to do more of it! Nevertheless, I feel very fortunate to be able to indulge in a semi-annual overseas vacation, because as a child from an impoverished family, I thought traveling was something only rich people could do. I never thought I would ever be able to muster the funds to go to any of the phenomenal places I was learning about in school. Fortunately, I have been able to quite a bit of traveling, actually.

It's been a few years now, but it seems it was only yesterday I spent two weeks in Egypt, one of the most captivating countries I have ever visited. When I returned, I wrote a little piece I call "Moonplay in Egypt," which not only describes an incident I experienced there, but also reveals an important life lesson. I'm very excited to announce that this piece has just been published on the very popular website for travelers We Said Go Travel.

The website was established by science teacher Lisa Ellen Niver, a talented and passionate writer, educator, social media ninja, speaker, and global citizen who has traveled to over one hundred countries and six continents. You might find her underwater, traveling to an exotic location, teaching in the classroom, or in print about social media, science education, lifelong learning, books, and travel.

To view the post and explore her website, simply click on this link: We Said Go Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment