Friday, January 3, 2014

Announcing the new Chalkboard Champions web site!

For the past year, I've enjoyed sharing stories about remarkable teachers, great teacher resources, and classroom tips with all of you. If you have enjoyed this blog, you might want to check out my new web site, www.chalkboardchampions.org.

Over the last several weeks, I've spent many hours learning how to build my own web site, experimenting with the layouts, and organizing the content. You'll find the Chalkboard Champions blog on the home page, a page which offers a collection of posts about best practices and teaching strategies, a page of recommended books about talented teachers and teaching, and an updated "about me" page. For those who wish to buy the book, I've also included the link to amazon.

Feel free to visit the web site, browse, leave a comment, and subscribe! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment